ESRD is seeking software developers to help in developing a new generation of our suite of unique, ground-breaking computational engineering products.
Applicants must feel confident working in both team and solo environments, be willing to accept various tasks and activities as assigned, and demonstrate a willingness to suggest design decisions and advance coordinated directions. Natural curiosity, a desire to learn, and commitment to deliver a quality product are critical.
A strong programming background is a must, including familiarity with design patterns, modern object oriented techniques, and appropriate tools (Visual Studio, source control, issue tracking, Microsoft tool chain). Peer review and mentoring are crucial in our development process.
• C# according to its latest standard for controls
• Ability to write well-readable code including appropriate unit tests
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience developing modules and controls for DNN or similar CMS
• Understanding Microsoft COM interoperability
• C++ and C# based interfaces, WPF, particularly using MVVM
• Interfacing third party components
• Working with computational code and advanced math
• Visualization libraries and 3D graphics
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field is required. We seek system design/developers with a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in complex Web control development, although exceptional candidates with other experiences will be considered. Candidates must be United States persons.