ESRD is a rapidly growing, employee owned, engineering and software development organization seeking experienced personnel possessing strong technical and interpersonal skills. The following positions are currently open.
Quality Assurance Engineer
A growing software company is currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer with engineering desktop application (CAD/CAE) experience. As a QA Engineer, you will work with other team members to create and use a variety of technologies to test Windows desktop applications and COM APIs using Test Complete and Microsoft MSTest. You will also be implementing an on-going automation testing program and will work closely with other teams to improve automation testing processes.
• Create, maintain and run tests for Windows desktop engineering application with a large number of UI controls
• Create, maintain and run manual tests for the same Windows application
• Create, maintain and run tests for COM API of the same Windows application
• Manage source code of test frameworks and test scripts with Windows Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
• Manage delegation of assignments and mentor small team of QA developers and testers
• 2-3 years of automation and manual QA testing experience
• Experience using Test Complete and other automation tools to automate UI testing of a Windows desktop application
• Experience using MSTest to test a COM API, C# programming experience preferred
• Working knowledge and experience in all phases of software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, test planning, test case design, and test execution
• Ability to create and run test plans, test cases, and test scripts
• Experience creating/building QA processes
• Experience with testing Windows desktop applications
• Strong defect tracking experience
• Experience monitoring & instructing team members on proper procedures to ensure team compliance
• Experience collaborating in a matrix environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
A growing software company is seeking software developers to help in developing a new generation of our suite of unique, ground-breaking computational engineering products.
Applicants must feel confident working in both team and solo environments, be willing to accept various tasks and activities as assigned, and demonstrate a willingness to suggest design decisions and advance coordinated directions. Natural curiosity, a desire to learn, and commitment to deliver a quality product are critical.
A strong programming background is a must, including familiarity with design patterns, modern object oriented techniques, and appropriate tools (Visual Studio, source control, issue tracking, Microsoft tool chain). Peer review and mentoring are crucial in our development process.
• C++ according to its latest standard,
• BOOST, STL, design patterns
• Ability to write well-readable code including appropriate unit tests
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding Microsoft COM interoperability
• C# based interfaces, WPF, particularly using MVVM
• Interfacing with legacy and third party components.
• Working with computational code and advanced math
• Visualization libraries and 3D graphics
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related field is required. A strong math background will prove invaluable. We seek developers with 2 – 7 years of relevant experience, although exceptional candidates with other experiences will be considered. Candidates must be authorized to work full time in the United States.
Please send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
111 West Port Plaza, Suite 825
St. Louis, MO 63146
or click here to email your resume