StressCheck Product Service is comprised of maintenance, enhancements, and support including:
- Website Support - includes access to the ESRD Technology Library. This includes: Tutorials, User Guides, Technical Briefs/White papers, Presentations, FAQ, Documentation, and more. A registered user can logon and the libraries are available for review.
- Email Support - Email Support is a 24 hour turnaround service. This is limited on installation issues and dealing with documentation errors or product defects. Customers will be given an inquiry number to track progress and resolution.
- Telephone Support - Available in the U.S. between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:30 pm Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday. The scope is limited to installation issues and dealing with documentation errors or product defects.
(314) 744-5021 option 3
Toll Free: (866) 964-9100 option 3
- Continued Dialog - provides two way conversations between customers and experts on finite analysis techniques, analysis strategy, meshing, model debugging. Dialog can be discussed on WebEx conferencing when email and telephone are not preferred. Please allow 2 days for meeting time slots. If individual consulting support is preferred, it can be purchased in hour-blocks or can be added to a service agreement.
- Software Updates -
- Maintenance updates provided free of charge to all the customers with the software version they have purchased. This normally includes documentation corrections and bug fixes.
- Version updates are released when significant enhancements are made to the software. Customers are notified when updates are available for downloads or on DVD. (Fees will apply if no service agreement is purchased )
- Maintenance and Support Contracts are available at the time of purchase for an additional fee and do entitle the customer to additional technical support and product upgrades during the maintenance period. On-site support can be arranged through a service contract. Learn more about Software Licensing...