Strategies will be explored for democratizing engineering simulations via Sim Apps which are: 1) based on the latest Numerical Simulation technologies, 2) available in Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) form, and most importantly 3) Simulation Governance-compliant.
July 29, 2019 @ 1:00 pm EST
Democratization of Simulation Governance-Compliant Sim Apps
This webinar is now available to watch on-demand.
When utilized by engineers without specialized training, simulation technologies (and Sim Apps) based on legacy FEA technologies struggle to deliver trustworthy solutions due to their inability to objectively measure & report solution quality, an essential requirement of Simulation Governance (Sim Gov). This uncertainty inhibits true democratization of engineering simulations. So what is needed?
In this timely webinar, we will discuss why it is essential that Sim Apps implement Numerical Simulation technologies which enable the practice of Sim Gov in order for the vision of democratization of simulations to be realized, as well as why it is important for engineering managers to get on the Sim Gov train sooner rather than later.
- This four-part webinar will be jointly presented by ESRD and Revolution in Simulation (Rev-Sim), and will explore the following questions and concepts:
- Part 1: What is a Simulation Application – Sim App?
- Part 2: Why is Simulation Governance compliance critical for the development and deployment of FEA-based Sim Apps?
- Part 3: What FEA technology is required to support the democratization of Simulation Governance-compliant, Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Sim Apps?
- Part 4: Demonstration of a Simulation Governance-compliant, FEA-based COTS tool supporting the A&D Industry for the democratization of engineering simulations (ESRD’s CAE-HB)
- LIVE DEMO: You will see a live demonstration of ESRD’s CAE Handbook, a COTS, Sim Gov-compliant Sim App based on ESRD’s StressCheck® Professional numerical simulation technology.
WATCH THIS WEBINAR
Part 1: Introduction & Sim Apps Overview
Part 2: What is Sim Gov Compliance?
Part 3: Sim Gov Compliant Sim App Demo - ESRD's MFAT
Part 4: Technology Requirements for Democratization of Simulation
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“Of the three FEA products we use, StressCheck® gives me the most confidence when it comes to performing post-processing quality checks on multi-body contact analysis results. StressCheck® has the capability to extract any data of interest and convergence information for that data at any location in the model domain; the other two FEA products do not. And when it comes to interference fit multi-body contact solutions, I haven’t found any software to outperform StressCheck®.”
In Service Support Center EngineerNavy Fleet Readiness Center-East