ESRD has been helping aerospace and defense (A&D) engineering professionals solve the toughest problems in strength, durability and damage tolerance of metallic and composite structures since 1989.
Applications & Simulations
Multi-body contact analysis of an aircraft shear clip.
We developed the world’s premier high-order FEA tool, StressCheck Professional, to empower our customers to obtain reliable solutions to their challenging engineering applications.
What kinds of engineering applications are on your mind today?
Are high-resolution stress or strain gradients important to you? Or, any of the following?:
- Stress concentrations for small and/or difficult to analyze features
- Adhesively bonded ply by ply laminated composites details
- 3D stress intensity factors for user-defined crack geometries
- Multi-body contact analyses of fastened joints
- Residual stress due to cold-working process
- Global-local analysis of airframe details
- Customized engineering simulation apps
Chances are, we’ve seen these customer requirements before and can point you to the right place. Click on any of the images below to learn more about the classes of solid mechanics problems we can solve.
Aerospace & Defense
Schedule an Engineering Application Demo
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“Hearty congratulations to management and staff at ESRD on their 25th anniversary. The quality and capability of their software products are excellent. I hope that ESRD successfully continues for many more years with the fundamental principles of mathematical precision, numerical accuracy, and integrity in computational simulation.”
Dr. William OberkampfAuthor of Verification and Validation in Scientific Computing