Wouldn’t it be nice to have a standardized, digital repository of parameterized models frequently used for supporting design decisions? Wouldn’t it be even nicer to have these models developed, documented and certified by experts to conform to best practices? CAE Handbook powered by StressCheck® puts the power of numerical simulation in the hands of designers, engineers and analysts. Meet the FEA tool you have been waiting for.
A novel framework for Smart Engineering Simulation Apps.
CAE Handbook powered by StressCheck® increases productivity and serves as a repository for corporate design knowledge. A newly redesigned graphical user interface enhances the usability and functionality of the Handbook framework which is deployed as a stand–alone 64-bit desktop application. Fully supports Windows 7 and 8.
- Information document available for each solution with detailed model description and expected results.
- A simple and intuitive user interface to deploy solutions of much greater complexity than those available in traditional engineering handbooks.
- Solutions obtained with StressCheck®, verified by p-extension.
- Automatic reporting of results ready to be printed and archived.
- Built-in Results Viewer provides dynamic viewing of the FE mesh, contour plots and more.
- Supports the latest StressCheck® file formats (.scw and .scp).
- Framework for standardization or recurrent analysis tasks.
- Preservation and accumulation of corporate knowledge with increased reliability.
- Solutions created by FEA analysts and deployed for non-FEA experts.
- Consistent results produced by tested and approved analysis procedures.
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“The p-type element has been used to great advantage in the finite element system ESRD StressCheck®, . This software provides the engineer with the means to conduct solution verification in an extremely straightforward manner by simply increasing the degree of the element, monitoring convergence and using Richardson extrapolation reliably to estimate the error. This can be conducted automatically by the software thereby enabling the engineer to concentrate on the engineering rather than the simulation. StressCheck® has also been used to develop ESRD’s Handbook and Toolbox applications. The first of these provides engineers with a repository of parameterised standard problems of the type found in texts like Roark’s “Formulas for Stress and Strain”, . The second, Toolbox, is a tool that can be used to parameterise a company’s range of components for rapid and reliable analysis by non-expert analysis. Toolbox then is an exemplary of the way in which the democratisation of simulation can be applied.”
Angus Ramsay, PhDEngineering Director, Ramsay Maunder Associates