Wouldn’t it be nice to have a standardized, digital repository of parameterized models frequently used for supporting design decisions? Wouldn’t it be even nicer to have these models developed, documented and certified by experts to conform to best practices? CAE Handbook powered by StressCheck® puts the power of numerical simulation in the hands of designers, engineers and analysts. Meet the FEA tool you have been waiting for.
A novel framework for Smart Engineering Simulation Apps.
CAE Handbook powered by StressCheck® increases productivity and serves as a repository for corporate design knowledge. A newly redesigned graphical user interface enhances the usability and functionality of the Handbook framework which is deployed as a stand–alone 64-bit Windows 10 desktop application.
Key Features & Benefits
- Information document available for each solution with detailed model description and expected results.
- A simple and intuitive user interface to deploy solutions of much greater complexity than those available in traditional engineering handbooks.
- Solutions obtained with StressCheck® Professional, verified by p-extension.
- Automatic reporting of results ready to be printed and archived.
- Built-in Results Viewer provides dynamic viewing of the FE mesh, contour plots and more.
- Supports the latest StressCheck® file formats (.scw and .scp).
- Framework for standardization or recurrent analysis tasks.
- Preservation and accumulation of corporate knowledge with increased reliability.
- Solutions created by FEA analysts and deployed for non-FEA experts.
- Consistent results produced by tested and approved analysis procedures.
The Digital Handbook Library
ESRD’s CAE Handbook contains 95+ high-quality, expert-built digital handbook solutions from a variety of industry standards, including (but not limited to):
- Peterson’s Stress Concentration Factors
- Tada’s Stress Analysis of Cracks
- Murakami’s Stress Intensity Factors Handbook
- Timoshenko’s Theory of Plates and Shells
- Roark’s Formulas for Stress and Strain
- Blevin’s Formulas for Natural Frequency & Model Shapes
- Megson’s Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students
- The Standard NAFEMS Benchmarks
The CAE Handbook library can be customized and expanded by adding CAE Handbook-ready StressCheck® models, constructed within your organization by an expert StressCheck® user or ESRD’s engineering team.
Request a Digital Handbook Solution
To request a customized engineering simulation benchmark or a digital handbook solution, please complete the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as possible for details on your request.
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“StressCheck® is the work horse for NAVAIR Structures’ detailed stress and stress concentration calculations. This software also is the basis for our development of a Structural Analysis Management System.”
Dr. David John Barrett, HeadAirframe Technology Branch, NAVAIR