Mastering StressCheck Webinar Slides
In this webinar, we detailed tips and best practices for mastering StressCheck Professional, including formal training courses and self-training resources. The following topics were included:
- The “Nuts & Bolts” of ESRD’s StressCheck.
- Typical Aerospace & Defense (A&D) engineering applications solved by StressCheck.
- Why get StressCheck training?
- StressCheck training topics and options.
- Introduction to StressCheck training course preview.
- Tips for Practical StressCheck Usage.
- Accessing & navigating StressCheck resources:
- Getting Started with StressCheck.
- FAQ Articles.
- ESRD Resource Library and on-demand video tutorials.
To view the webinar, click here.
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“Accurate and reliable stresses and Stress Intensity Factors are required for determination of static and residual strength and for crack growth analyses in analysis tools such as AFGROW. For some geometries, industry solutions are either insufficient or nonexistent. The geometry, applied forces, and crack shapes and dimensions must be modeled reasonably well to obtain useful engineering data. The p-version finite element software StressCheck® (ESRD, Inc., St. Louis, Missouri, USA) is used to demonstrate how accurate finite element solutions can lead to good quality engineering analysis.”