Traditional FEA vs. StressCheck’s Numerical Simulation Technology
Abstract: StressCheck is the only FEA tool inherently designed to simplify the task of separating errors related to modeling from errors related to numerical solution quality.
- Tedious mesh refinement vs. automatic convergence techniques.
- Ignoring vs. illuminating model input errors (e.g. sharp corners, ill-posed boundary conditions).
- Averaging vs. not averaging stress results across elements.
- Nodal-based vs. element based.
- Low-curvature vs. high-curvature elements.
Looking for Resources?
Recent News & Events
“We used StressCheck® on two projects last year, and we were very happy with it. I thank your engineers who provided their insights and suggestions for us during these projects. We really appreciate your team’s contributions this year to the Navy P-8 project. We look forward to working with ESRD again during next year on other Navy projects.”
Dr. Nagaraja IyyerDirector of Engineering, Technical Data Analysis, Inc.