Coming Soon in StressCheck Professional v10.5
Good news, everyone! We are working hard to finalize StressCheck® Professional v10.5, and we’d like to share some of the latest features and enhancements users can expect to see in the next release (anticipated for Spring 2019).
StressCheck® v10.5 Highlights…
- New Force/Moment and TLAP-Traction Cross Section features for converting force/moment inputs to statically equivalent linear traction distributions.
- Works for co-planar cross sections of arbitrary shapes.
- Allows for easier application of interface loads to cross sections
- New autocorrection feature for Bearing and TLAP-Bearing assignments to correct the resultants for non-cylindrical holes or suboptimal meshes.
- Acceptable deviations from cylindrical holes include holes with tapered ends, truncated holes, holes with cutouts, and more.
- New option for assigning material properties, thermal loads, body forces and/or p-Discretization directly to solid bodies (Any Body option).
- Facilitates assignments to individual bodies in multi-body contact assemblies.
- Multiple enhancements to incremental theory of plasticity (ITP) solution logging and results processing.
- Extraction of plastic strains (directional, principal, and von Mises) now available for 3D ITP solutions.
- Detailed logging of all ITP solution events, including event steps and convergence information & boundary condition parameters for each step.
- Improved sequential name sorting of ITP solutions in results drop-downs.
- “Blanking” of element faces and face surfaces now hides associated elements from the display.
- Curve resolution, in addition to surface resolution, may now controlled by the Object Resolution.
- StressCheck® file version/build numbers now stored with project log for increased visibility of file origin.
- Long solution names now wrapped within plot legend.
StressCheck® v10.5 Teaser…
Play the below video to view a short “teaser” demonstrating the new features and enhancements in StressCheck® v10.5:
Stay Updated On the StressCheck® v10.5 Release…
Want to be notified when StressCheck® v10.5 is released? Sign up for ESRD News: