GUI Standards & Layout
StressCheck GUI standards, layout, design & conventions.
StressCheck model inputs documentation, including navigation of the Input tabs (e.g. Geometry, Mesh, Load, etc.) and subtabs.
StressCheck solvers documentation, including navigation of the Solve tabs (e.g. Linear, Nonlinear, Margin Check, etc.) and subtabs
StressCheck results post-processing documentation, including navigation of the Results tabs (e.g. Error, Plot, Min/Max, etc.) and subtabs
Advanced Features & Analyses
Advanced features for parametric modeling, formulae, COM automation, fracture mechanics, global local, multi-body contact, cold working/residual stress and more.
- P-Discretization Overview
- StressCheck Tutorial: Boundary Layer Refinement and P-Discretization in Contact Regions
- StressCheck Tutorial: Performing h-Discretization to Refine Manually Generated Meshes
- StressCheck Tutorial: Checking Current P-Levels for Bounded p-Discretization via Display Attribute
- Helpful Hints and Tips: Case Study on the Influence of Element Mapping and p-Discretization
0 out Of 5 Stars