Installation & Licensing
StressCheck Usage & Implementation
StressCheck Applications & Advanced Features
What If My Desktop Machine Gets “Cannot Connect To License Server System” Error?
When attempting to obtain a license from a license server, StressCheck does not appear to be able to communicate with the license server even though the client machine is on the network. Checking LMTools server status returns error message “lmgrd is not running: Cannot connect to license server system. The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet, the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the port or hostname in the license file has been changed.” The firewall on the server machine is blocking incoming requests or the license server has been stopped. Disable the firewall, make sure the license server is running and try again. To diagnose on the server machine, ensure that lmgrd.exe can run from a command line on the server machine.
Similar messages may occur if using lmadmin as the license server manager. For more details, refer to “Error Code Descriptions” in the FlexNet v11.17 License Administration Guide.
- How Do I Specify My ESRD Software Product License File Or License Server
- How Do I Install ESRD Software Licenses On An Existing FlexNet License Server?
- How Do I Replace ESRD Software Licenses On A FlexNet License Server?
- How Do I Set Up Rules in Windows Firewall for the FlexNet License Manager?
- How Do I Install A New FlexNet License Server Dedicated To Providing ESRD Software Licensing?
0 out Of 5 Stars