Installation & Licensing
StressCheck Usage & Implementation
StressCheck Applications & Advanced Features
How Do I Remove References To ESRD Software License Pointers?
To change the references to ESRD software product license points, you must change the registry. The registry keys which control where the license points are as follows:
- “LicenseFile” from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ESRD\StressCheck\01000
- “LicenseFile” from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ESRD\StressCheck\01100
- “ESRD2_LICENSE_FILE” from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FLEXlm License Manager
It is best to delete these registry values, and then start StressCheck. When the license finder appears, simply point to the server. One can always define the Environment Variable “ESRD2_LICENSE_FILE” and provide the path to the appropriate license file. Note: an option for floating licenses is to unplug your Ethernet cable, and start StressCheck. This will also cause the license finder to appear.
- How Do I Specify My ESRD Software Product License File Or License Server
- How Do I Point to a New License File or Server via Environment Variable?
- How Do I Query the Path to My Current License File or Server?
- How Do I Replace ESRD Software Licenses On A FlexNet License Server?
- How Do I Install ESRD Software Licenses On An Existing FlexNet License Server?
0 out Of 5 Stars