Installation & Licensing
StressCheck Usage & Implementation
StressCheck Applications & Advanced Features
Is There A License-Free Version Of StressCheck I Can Install?
ESRD has created a Student Version of StressCheck v9.2 that you are free to download and use, with no expiration date. It is a great way to learn the basics of StressCheck. The Student Version StressCheck has the following features and limitations:
- StressCheck Student Edition supports 2D analyses for planar, plate bending, and axisymmetric models.
- Elasticity and Heat Transfer theories are supported.
- Linear & Modal analysis types are supported.
- Fracture Mechanics extractions are supported.
- The maximum model size is limited to 15,000 degrees of freedom.
- Advanced meshing tools, StressCheck Composites module, and CAD translators are not available.
- COM API (via StressCheck Application 2.0 Object Library) is supported.
- Full HTML and PDF documentation is included.
- How Do I Install ESRD Software Licenses On An Existing FlexNet License Server?
- How Do I Install A New FlexNet License Server Dedicated To Providing ESRD Software Licensing?
- Why Are There SIF Drops At Free 3D Faces?
- StressCheck Student Version
- How Do I Specify My ESRD Software Product License File Or License Server
0 out Of 5 Stars