Installation & Licensing
StressCheck Usage & Implementation
StressCheck Applications & Advanced Features
How Often Do ESRD Software Products Check Licensing?
ESRD products periodically communicate with the FlexNet license manager to ensure the connection is secure. The periodicity of license checking depends on the licensed ESRD product feature.
StressCheck Core License
The StressCheck Core license remains checked out while StressCheck is open. Once StressCheck is closed, the license will be released back to the server after a few minutes.
StressCheck Solver Licenses
Typically, a solver license is released “in session”, meaning users should not have to close down StressCheck to release this license once the solver completes or fails. Once the solver completes or fails, the solver license will be released back to the server after a few minutes.
StressCheck Advanced Module Licenses
StressCheck Advanced modules, such as Fracture Mechanics, StressCheck Composites, SRS and BRS, may remain checked out once requested during the session. For example, extracting a stress intensity factor (SIF) during a session will result in a Fracture Mechanics module license being checked out. The Fracture Mechanics license will then be returned to the license server once that session is terminated. The MeshSim Advanced module, which is commonly used to generate boundary layer automeshes around 3D cracks, will be checked in shortly after usage.
- How Do I Install A New FlexNet License Server Dedicated To Providing ESRD Software Licensing?
- How Do I Remove References To ESRD Software License Pointers?
- How Do I Replace ESRD Software Licenses On A FlexNet License Server?
- How Do I Install ESRD Software Licenses On An Existing FlexNet License Server?
- How Do I Specify My ESRD Software Product License File Or License Server
0 out Of 5 Stars