Installation & Licensing
StressCheck Usage & Implementation
StressCheck Applications & Advanced Features
What If ESRD Products Fail To Open With A Valid Node-Locked License?
Are you connecting to a computer via remote desktop? ESRD products will not run on a physical or virtual machine using a node-locked license when accessed via remote desktop. This is due to the design security of our license manager, FlexNet. If you would like to run ESRD products on a computer remotely, please contact ESRD Support to upgrade to a floating license.
- How Do I Specify My ESRD Software Product License File Or License Server
- What If My Desktop Machine Gets “Cannot Connect To License Server System” Error?
- How Do I Replace ESRD Software Licenses On A FlexNet License Server?
- How Do I Set Up Rules in Windows Firewall for the FlexNet License Manager?
- How Do I Install ESRD Software Licenses On An Existing FlexNet License Server?
0 out Of 5 Stars